CELLO Study Eligibility
Am I Eligible?
You may be eligible to participate in the CELLO study if you are:
- Between 18 and 55 years old
- Diagnosed with Radiologically Isolated Syndrome (RIS) OR
- Have not been diagnosed with RIS but are a close family member of someone with MS. In that case we can test you for RIS as part of the study.
We will identify people with RIS in one of three ways:
- People who have already been diagnosed with RIS within the last 5 years. If RIS is identified, they will be eligible to enter the study.
- People who had RIS diagnosed more than 5 years ago and have had worsening of their MRI scans within the last 5 years may be eligible.
- Close family members of someone with MS (a child or sibling or parent with MS) can have a screening MRI arranged through the CELLO study to determine if RIS is present. If the MRI is normal, study staff will follow up with them by phone once per year to assess their overall health over time.
If you qualify for the study and are interested in participating, please find your nearest participating location and reach out to the local study team. They will review the study with you in much more detail, including possible risks and potential benefits.